Taste Seville Like a Local!
Welcome To Devour Spain
An award-winning Spanish-owned & operated tour company that promises you a true taste of Spain.
We believe that great food doesn’t just happen. Behind it are hard-working families, fascinating stories, and age-old traditions. Put away your guidebook and join us on a journey to discover the tapas, markets, delis, wines, and chefs that make Spain a food-lover’s paradise! Our award-winning food tours take you off the beaten path to experience the best of Spain’s remarkable cuisine like a local. And great food is just the start – you’ll also learn about this country’s ancient traditions, rich history and vibrant culture. Join us in our mission to support Spain’s local food businesses, where you’ll meet the proud people behind the food, discover tucked-away eateries, and share unforgettable experiences – they’re all essential ingredients with Devour Spain.
Reserve your food tour today for an unforgettable experience!
Choose Your Tour
Learn the story of Seville's incredible cuisine as we visit the best family run eateries, a local market & a traditional tapas bar!
- Taste 9 of the most traditional foods in Seville and learn about the cultures that created them
- Visit 8 local family-run food businesses and meet owners
- Have fun discovering Seville as an insider & experiencing Seville like a local
Two tours in one! Mouth-watering traditional tapas, delicious wines and the after-dark sights and stories of historic Seville.
- 2 tours in 1! Tapas tour & history walking tour. Not need to book a separate history tour while in Seville!
- Visit 5 of the most historic tapas taverns in Seville and indulge in food and wine
- Support iconic family-run taverns (some more than 100 years old!)
Why Choose Devour Spain Food Tours?
"The three and a half hours flew by as we ate our way through the cobbled streets of Seville. A delicious and highly-recommended experience!"
"This tour was the first thing we did when we arrived in Seville and it was really such a great decision! It was perfect for learning a bit about the history and food, orienting ourselves in the city, and giving us the knowledge to confidently find our way for the rest of our trip."
"Lauren chose places for us that were pretty much local-only, giving us a glimpse of life in Seville that we would otherwise miss."