Award-winning food & tapas tours
Choose Your Tour
Learn the story of Seville's incredible cuisine as we visit the best family run eateries, a local market & a traditional tapas bar!
- Taste 9 of the most traditional foods in Seville and learn about the cultures that created them
- Visit 8 local family-run food businesses and meet owners
- Have fun discovering Seville as an insider & experiencing Seville like a local
Two tours in one! Mouth-watering traditional tapas, delicious wines and the after-dark sights and stories of historic Seville.
- 2 tours in 1! Tapas tour & history walking tour. No need to book a separate history tour while in Seville!
- Visit 5 of the most historic tapas taverns in Seville and indulge in exquisite food and wine
- Support iconic family-run taverns (some more than 100 years old!)
Discover Seville's famous tapas scene like a local and taste and learn about Spain's most amazing traditional and modern wines.
- Enjoy a tapas dinner across 3 fantastic and different locally-loved tapas bars
- Taste and learn about 8 different Spanish wines - from modern reds and whites, to traditional dry sherries and dessert wines
- We'll give you tips, tricks and confidence to tackle Seville's busy tapas scene on your own!
Taste why Seville is the true home of tapas, and experience the mysteries, emotion and power of flamenco!
- Enjoy a tapas dinner across three fantastic traditional family-run tapas bars
- Learn all about flamenco's origins and culture before taking in a dramatic, passionate 1-hour performance
- Discover the magic of Seville as you explore the winding lanes of the old-city
"The three and a half hours flew by as we ate our way through the cobbled streets of Seville. A delicious and highly-recommended experience!"
"This tour was the first thing we did when we arrived in Seville and it was really such a great decision! It was perfect for learning a bit about the history and food, orienting ourselves in the city, and giving us the knowledge to confidently find our way for the rest of our trip."
"Lauren chose places for us that were pretty much local-only, giving us a glimpse of life in Seville that we would otherwise miss."