Tastes, Tapas & Traditions of Seville Food Tour
Key Information: Tastes, Tapas, & Traditions of Seville Tour
|Offered daily Tuesday-Saturday at 10:30am or 11:15am (check your ticket for actual start time)|
|Tours last approximately 4 hours|
|Starts at Plaza de la Encarnación. Ends in Plaza Nueva.|
|€75 per adult, €65 per teen, €45 per child age 12 & under (all prices incl. 21% Spanish sales tax)|
What to Expect on Your Tour
Bursting with color, passion and sunshine, it’s hard not to fall head over heels for beautiful Seville. One of Spain’s most important cities since ancient times, Seville has been home to Romans, Muslims, Jews and Christians – a melting pot of cultures whose lasting legacy is its incredible food. Today Seville is a dream come true for foodies.
Join us on our 4-hour walking food tour and delve deep into Seville’s culinary traditions. You’ll eat your way through three of the city’s neighborhoods while learning about the different civilizations who have made the local gastronomy so unique.
And while Seville has experienced an avalanche of new gourmet tapas bars in recent years, on this tour we avoid the fancy and embrace the rustic, the authentic, the real – the places where born-and-bred Sevillians eat, drink and celebrate. Nor is this a tapas tour – there will be tapas, but there will be lots more on your food tour (because the locals don’t just eat tapas all day!). Your expert English-speaking guide will take you off the beaten track and into seven family-run food businesses where you’ll taste a true flavor of the city – from breakfast to dessert (and with the best Spanish ham, traditional tapas, wine and lots more in between). Along the way you’ll also explore some of the city’s best kept secrets, from stunning hidden plazas to tiny alleyways where most tourists would never know to look.
Book your Devour Seville food tour and experience Seville through a local’s eyes. Meet the hardworking families behind your food, learn the ins and outs of Seville’s unique food and tapas culture, and let loose with some of the best tastes in town. For four hours of food and fun, come join us!
Please Note: This tour shares two of the stops with our Tapas, Taverns and History Tour. It is not recommended to sign up for both tours during your trip.
Why choose this tour?
- Experience Seville like a local! You’ll spend the morning popping in and out of local, family-run businesses that are extremely proud of what they do– and you’ll meet some of the owners throughout the morning!
- All-inclusive pricing Your tour includes all food and drink, a local English-speaking guide and 21% Spanish sales tax. The food offered is enough for breakfast and lunch and also includes three traditional alcoholic beverages– though non-alcoholic options are also available! The tour also includes our Devouring Seville printed guide to the best things to do (and eat!) in Seville.
- Eight stops! This is so much more than “just a tapas tour”. We love our Tapas, Taverns and History evening tour, but if you’re looking for an in-depth look into Seville’s food culture as a whole (from breakfast options, to shopping at the local market, to where to cure a sugar craving) this is the tour for you.
- Valuable insight into local traditions and culture Seville is one of the most culturally rich cities in Spain. We live for our yearly festivals, the Feria de Abril and Semana Santa. These traditions can be confusing to an outsider, but on tour your guide will explain it all, and you’ll leave understanding our fantastic local customs and amazing traditions.
- It’s so much fun! From breakfast to dessert, you’ll have a smile on your face and you might start asking about moving to Seville by day’s end (it’s happened before!).