Evening Tapas & Flamenco Tour
Key Information: Evening Tapas & Flamenco Tour
|Offered daily Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat at 5.15pm, 6:30pm or 7.00pm|
|Tours last approximately 4.5 hours|
|Starts in Plaza Nueva.|
|€105 per adult, €85 per teen (prices incl. 21% Spanish sales tax)|
What to Expect on Your Tour
Join us for a delicious and passionate evening of tapas and flamenco in the magical old town of Seville. On our Evening Tapas & Flamenco Tour you’ll discover (and taste!) why Seville is the true home of tapas, and experience the mysteries, the emotion and the power of true flamenco!
Too many people visit Seville without really understanding how locals eat tapas, or finding where the best tapas are served. Or they see a flamenco show but never truly grasp the origins or meaning of this magical art form. On this 4.5-hour evening tour we’ll fill your bellies and minds – giving you the keys to eating tapas like a local and a rich, lasting flamenco experience.
The evening begins as you dive into two of our favorite family-run taverns where your expert, English-speaking guide will serve up local delicacies and drinks and give you a crash course in eating tapas in Seville (an art form in its own right!). Then, over plates of delicious acorn-fed Iberian ham and local wines your guide will then lead you through a fascinating explanation of the roots and mysteries of flamenco – from its unclear origins to its current worldwide fame. And you’ll learn how Seville fits into this remarkable story.
Then, we head for the show! Tucked in the city’s gorgeous Santa Cruz neighbourhood, in a fabulous 15th-century building, you’ll experience the power, passion and sheer drama of real flamenco. With your new-found knowledge about flamenco, you’ll be able to savor this spectacular performance by world-class dancers, powerful singing, and magical guitar playing.
After the performance, we’ll sit down for dinner at our final stop of the evening – a hidden family-run tapas bar that serves up incredible freshly cooked tapas, local wines and – of course – dessert. It’s the perfect end to a magical evening in Seville!
And as with all Devour Seville tours, your guide will give you a copy of our Devouring Seville mini-guide, which is packed with all our favourite places to eat and drink in the city, so you’ll be eating well for the rest of your stay! And you’ll also get our special flamenco guide full of the names of great flamenco books, films and albums so you can continue growing your new-found love of flamenco.
Join us for an unforgettable evening of flamenco and tapas in Seville!
Please Note: In order to give a true taste of Seville’s tapas culture, this tour visits three authentic, busy tapas bars. The first two bars offer standing room only (as is tradition in Seville when tapas-hopping). There is seating at the last restaurant. Also, this tour shares stops with our Tapas and Wine Tasting Tour. It is not recommended to sign up for both tours during your trip.
Why choose this tour?
- 2 experiences in 1! You’ll enjoy an unbeatable combination of tapas and flamenco – it’s two experiences packed into one unforgettable evening so you can truly taste and understand what Seville has to offer.
- Locals only! We visit and support local, family-run businesses that are extremely proud of what they do!
- A true flamenco experience Don’t just see a flamenco show – truly experience and understand this mysterious, unique art form.
- Three tapas bars! Hop from tapas bar to tapas bar trying the specialties in each place and discovering delicious local wines.
- All inclusive pricing Your tour includes all food and drink, a local English-speaking guide and 21% Spanish sales tax. The food offered is enough for a hearty dinner and also includes four traditional alcoholic beverages– though non-alcoholic options are also available! The tour also includes our Devouring Seville printed guide to the best things to do (and eat!) in Seville.
- It’s so much fun! You’ll have a smile on your face and you might start asking about moving to Seville by day’s end (it’s happened before!).