Seville Tapas & Flamenco Tour
A heart-stopping flamenco showed paired with a crash course on Seville’s delicious tapas scene!
- Tickets to the best flamenco show in Seville, where you'll experience the awe-inspiring passion of an authentic flamenco performance
- Enjoy 5+ of Spain's most treasured wines, including the local favorite aperitif, sherry!
- Taste the most delicious local dishes, from Spain's iconic Iberian ham to uniquely prepared modern tapas
- Dodge the tourist traps at 3 of Seville's best tapas bars in the old city—authentic establishments that make Seville so special
- Learn the history, secrets and traditions behind flamenco before the show. Be amazed at the passion and power of authentic flamenco!
- A crash course on Seville's unique culture—from food and drink to local traditions and festivals
- Freshly sliced, paprika-spiced chorizo
- Delicious mojama—cured tuna from Cadiz
- A piping hot pork montadito
- Slow-roasted pork belly drizzled with Spanish olive oil
- Caña de lomo, the lesser-known cured pork
- Expertly sliced acorn-fed Iberian ham
- Cured sheep’s milk cheese
- Amazing slow-cooked pork cheek in a surprising sauce
- A delicious taste of iconic suckling pig
- Lightly grilled sea bream in ajoblanco
- Wonderfully juicy garlic prawns
- The delicious dessert of the day
- A delicious vermouth straight from the barrel
- Bone dry manzanilla sherry
- A selection of Spanish red and white wines
What to Expect on Your Tour
Join us for a night of passionate flamenco and delicious tapas—two pillars in Andalusian culture, and unfortunately, two things often very misunderstood by visitors! Learn why Seville is truly the mecca of Spanish tapas, and experience the mysteries, emotion and power of authentic flamenco firsthand! Your local expert guide will arm you with the knowledge and context you need for a truly lasting flamenco experience!
Start things off with a visit to one of our favorite types of establishments in Seville—an abacería! Traditionally where locals used to shop, these are now great places for tapas in the city. While you get a crash course in eating tapas in Seville from your local expert guide, you’ll enjoy a delicious vermouth paired with a few tasty bites to whet your appetite.
Next, you’ll go to one of Seville’s oldest (and most traditional!) bars! You’ll try two things the locals absolutely love to order here—expertly sliced acorn-fed Iberian ham and a local white wine. As you enjoy this Spanish delicacy, your guide will begin to lead you through the roots and mysteries of flamenco—from its unclear origins to its current worldwide fame, you’ll see how Seville fits into this remarkable story!
Then, it’s time to head to the show! Tucked within Seville’s gorgeous Santa Cruz neighborhood, you’ll be enjoying the flamenco show in a stunning 15th-century building. Get ready to experience the power, passion and sheer drama of real flamenco! The dancing, singing and magical guitar playing all come together for one unforgettable show! Thanks to your newfound knowledge of this mysterious art, you’ll be able to savor this world-class performance a little more.
Afterwards, it’s time for a sit-down tapas dinner at the final stop of the evening—a hidden family-run tapas bar that serves up delicious food and fantastic local wines. There’s no better setting to discuss what you’ve just witnessed! After dinner, you’ll finish things off with a little something sweet!
We hope to see you soon for an unforgettable evening of flamenco and tapas in Seville!
As always with Devour Seville tours, your guide will give you a copy of our Devouring Seville mini guide, packed with all of our favorite places to eat and drink in the city, so you’ll be eating well for the rest of your stay! You’ll also get our special flamenco guide full of the names of great flamenco books, films and albums so you can continue growing your new-found love of this beautiful art!
About Our Expert Guides
Your tour will be lead by one of our expert, English-speaking guides. They’re all gifted storytellers who are smart, passionate and talented and whose excitement for this country is contagious!Meet them here!
Map Your Tour
Explore the streets where Spain's first ever flamenco shows took place and see where the tradition thrives in modern day Seville.
Rave Reviews for This Tour
The food was great and the show was amazing! You could tell [our guide] Sophie and the Devour group put in the effort to find great bars/restaurants and Flamenco for the tour... to give an authentic Seville experience. We would definitely recommend this tour and Sophie to anyone going to Seville!
It was fabulous! Sophie was friendly, knowledgeable, and very open to making us feel welcome. She even learned our names within the first 5 minutes of meeting us, which made me feel like a friend rather than just a customer. I would recommend this tour and any other Devour Spain tour to friends and family. Thank you Sophie and Devour Spain for an unforgettable experience!
The absolute best way to start a Spain/Sevilla trip!!! Our guide was amazing, friendly, and extremely knowledgeable on Sevilla food and culture. The tapas were some of the best we had in all of Spain (11 day trip). The flamenco dance was amazing, local experience that I highly recommend. Everything was fun and easy about the night. I absolutely recommend, completely worth every penny!