Evening Tapas & Flamenco Tour
Live the passion and drama of flamenco in the birthplace of the art form, sampling Seville's finest cuisine as you go
- Gain a deeper understanding of flamenco, wandering the streets of the city where flamenco began
- Learn how the history of Seville has influenced flamenco as you walk by some of the city's most iconic monuments
- Enjoy some of Spain's most treasured wines, including the local favourite aperitif, sherry!
- Dodge the tourist traps and be amazed at the passion and power of an authentic flamenco show
- Taste a wide range of delicious dishes, from Spain's iconic Iberian ham to uniquely prepared modern tapas
- Soak up the evening atmosphere in the authentic, traditional establishments that make Seville so special
- Freshly sliced, paprika-spiced chorizo
- Delicious mojama, cured tuna from Cadiz
- A piping hot freshly-made pork montadito
- Chicharrones covered in olive oil - pork belly goodness
- Caña de lomo, the lesser-known cured pork
- Expertly sliced, free range, acorn-fed Iberian ham
- Deliciously light cured sheep´s milk cheese
- Amazing slow cooked pork cheek in a surprising sauce
- A unique twist on delicious pulled pork
- Lightly grilled sea bream in ajoblanco
- Deliciously juicy garlic prawns
- The delicious dessert of the day
- A delicious vermouth straight from the barrel
- Bone dry manzanilla sherry
- A selection of Spanish red or white wines
What to Expect on Your Tour
Join us for a delicious and passionate evening of tapas and flamenco in the magical old town of Seville. On our Evening Tapas & Flamenco Tour you’ll discover (and taste!) why Seville is the true home of tapas, and experience the mysteries, the emotion and the power of true flamenco! Too many people visit Seville without really understanding how locals eat tapas, or finding where the best tapas are served. Or they see a flamenco show but never truly grasp the origins or meaning of this magical art form. On this 4.5-hour evening tour we’ll fill your bellies and minds – giving you the keys to eating tapas like a local and a rich, lasting flamenco experience. The evening begins as you dive into two of our favorite family-run taverns where your expert, English-speaking guide will serve up local delicacies and drinks and give you a crash course in eating tapas in Seville (an art form in its own right!). Then, over plates of delicious acorn-fed Iberian ham and local wines your guide will then lead you through a fascinating explanation of the roots and mysteries of flamenco – from its unclear origins to its current worldwide fame. And you’ll learn how Seville fits into this remarkable story. Then, we head for the show! Tucked in the city’s gorgeous Santa Cruz neighbourhood, in a fabulous 15th-century building, you’ll experience the power, passion and sheer drama of real flamenco. With your new-found knowledge about flamenco, you’ll be able to savor this spectacular performance by world-class dancers, powerful singing, and magical guitar playing. After the performance, we’ll sit down for dinner at our final stop of the evening – a hidden family-run tapas bar that serves up incredible freshly cooked tapas, local wines and – of course – dessert. It’s the perfect end to a magical evening in Seville! And as with all Devour Seville tours, your guide will give you a copy of our Devouring Seville mini-guide, which is packed with all our favourite places to eat and drink in the city, so you’ll be eating well for the rest of your stay! And you’ll also get our special flamenco guide full of the names of great flamenco books, films and albums so you can continue growing your new-found love of flamenco. Join us for an unforgettable evening of flamenco and tapas in Seville!
About Our Expert Guides
Your tour will be lead by one of our expert, English-speaking guides. They’re all gifted storytellers who are smart, passionate and talented and whose excitement for this country is contagious!Meet them here!
Map your tour
Explore the streets where Spain's first ever flamenco shows took place and see where the tradition thrives in modern day Seville.