Seville for Kids Walking Tour
Enjoy a fun & interactive walking tour of Seville’s city center designed just for kids, and taste churros & ham along the way!
- An interactive walking tour through Seville’s historic city center, specially designed for kids ages 4 to 12
- Adapted material and activities for your kids, depending on their ages—including a language learning option!
- Delicious visit inside an authentic Spanish market to learn about (and taste!) Spanish ham
- Seville’s main sights, including entrance to the Metropol Parasol where you’ll enjoy panoramic views of the city
- A stop at Seville’s most famous place for churros and chocolate—a favorite of Spanish kids everywhere!
- An expert guide who makes Seville’s stories and legends come alive for your kids
- Piping hot churros and chocolate
- Iberian ham (the best of the best!) and cured cheese
- Spanish-style hot chocolate
- A beverage of choice (coffee, tea, wine, beer, water, soft drinks)
What to Expect on Your Tour
Discover the city’s historic city center on a family-friendly walking tour of Seville with a fun, expert guide! Designed specifically for children from 4 to 12 years old, this family-friendly tour can be adapted with activities and conversation topics for each age group. You can even add language learning activities if your kids are interested in practicing Spanish!
STOP BY STOP:
This tour explores Seville’s beautiful historic center, passing through the city’s main sights: Plaza Nueva, Seville’s Cathedral and Giralda Tower, the Orange Tree patio of Salvador Church, and Plaza de la Encarnación. This fun and dynamic experience will keep your children engaged throughout with stories of Spanish history—kings, saints, sultans and sailors! Activities and games may include searching for hidden symbols, learning Roman numerals and a race through an authentic Spanish market!
About one hour into the tour, we’ll make our first stop at the city’s most famous spot for piping hot churros and chocolate. Parents are welcome to enjoy a beverage of choice, and kids will learn all about Spanish culture and how locals their own age live in Spain.
After churros, it’s off to Incarnation Square, where the group will go up Seville’s emblematic Metropol Parasol for panoramic views of the city.
Wrap up the morning inside an authentic Sevillan market, where everyone will taste delicious Iberian ham and cured cheeses at a traditional, family-run stall.
And as with all Devour Seville experiences, your guide will give you a copy of our Devouring Seville guide, which is packed with all our favorite places to eat and drink in the city! So put down your guidebook and get ready to experience Seville like a local!
About Our Expert Guides
Your tour will be lead by one of our expert, English-speaking guides, who loves kids! They’re all gifted storytellers who are smart, passionate and talented and whose excitement for this country is contagious!Meet them here!
Map Your Tour
Weave your way through Seville's historic center, taking in the breathtaking sights and beautiful architecture along the way!