Tastes, Tapas & Traditions of Seville Food Tour
Taste your way through three historic Seville neighborhoods visiting markets, tapas bars, bakeries & more!
- Taste the world's best Iberian ham and meet a master slicer
- A visit to the incredible Encarnación Market-- the world's largest wooden structure!
- Delicious traditional Andalusian tapas and learn how to do tapas like a true local
- Seville's most famous breakfast sandwich—at a traditional place locals love
- Discover Seville's hidden squares, and the 2,000+ year history that most visitors miss
- A glimpse at Seville's top sites—the Royal Alcázar, Santa Cruz neighborhood & Cathedral
- Seville's famous slow cooked pork sandwich, pringá
- Acorn-fed Iberian ham-- hand sliced!
- Delicious sweets baked by local cloistered nuns
- An amazing chorizo and cheese montadito
- Delicious fried fish eaten at Seville's April Fair
- A tapa of your choice from Maria's kitchen
- Homemade crispy chips made in Spanish olive oil
- Seville's most famous ice cream in signature flavors
- Local style Spanish coffee to start the day
- The local version of sangría
- A bone dry manzanilla sherry
- A glass of a wine or a local beer - you choose!
What to Expect on Your Tour
Bursting with color, passion and sunshine, it’s hard not to fall head over heels for beautiful Seville. One of Spain’s most important cities since ancient times, Seville has been home to Romans, Muslims, Jews and Christians – a melting pot of cultures whose lasting legacy is its incredible food. But with so many restaurants in the city and so many tapas to try, how can you ensure you’re getting the best of the best during your stay?
Join us on our 4-hour walking food tour and delve deep into Seville’s culinary traditions. You’ll eat your way through three of the city’s neighborhoods while learning about the different civilizations who have made the local gastronomy so unique. And while Seville has experienced an avalanche of new gourmet tapas bars in recent years, on this tour we avoid the fancy and embrace the rustic, the authentic, the real – the places where born-and-bred Sevillians eat, drink and celebrate. From a local market, to a century old bar to the best fried fish shop in the city, our expert English-speaking guide will take you off the beaten track and into the family-run food businesses where you taste a true flavor of the city.
Make sure to come hungry, we’ve lined up some of the city’s most delicious tastes for you to enjoy, from breakfast right the way through to dessert (and with the best Spanish ham, traditional tapas, wine and lots more in between). Along the way, you’ll get an insight into the iconic traditions that make Seville a true hub of Spanish culture, from the dazzling dresses of the April Fair to the sombre celebration of Seville’s Holy Week. You’ll also explore some of the city’s best kept secrets, from stunning hidden plazas to tiny alleyways where most tourists would never know to look.
And as always with Devour Seville tours, your guide will give you a copy of our Devouring Seville mini guide, packed with all of our favorite places to eat and drink in the city, so you’ll be eating well for the rest of your stay. So bring your apetitie and lose yourself in the magic of the authentic Seville on our morning foodie feast.
About Our Expert Guides
Your tour will be lead by one of our expert, English-speaking guides. They’re all gifted storytellers who are smart, passionate and talented and whose excitement for this country is contagious!Meet them here!
Map Your Tour
Weave your way through three of Seville's central neighborhoods, including the historic center, the old Jewish Quarter and the rejuvenated Arenal area
Rave Reviews for This Tour
We went to so many hole in the wall establishments that felt local and I got to see much more than I bargained for. I was a little worried about doing the the tour as a vegetarian, but there were options for me at every stop and I walked away full, happy and in the best position to see more of Seville in the following days. This was a highlight of my Spain trip for sure.
We did the tapas tour as a family....The guide Jamie was amazing.... Jamie has a passion for Seville and it shines through in his love for all things Seville.The kids enjoyed their time on the tour and were kept interested by Jamie. Highly recommend Devour Seville for singles, couples and families looking to experience a great tour in Seville.
Let me start by saying we rarely do tours. Too many people and much too much recitation of "facts". This tour is completely different. ..where one gets a real sense of the people and culture through visiting markets and tapas bars, tasting food and drink along the way.