Tapas & Wine Tasting Tour
Experience Seville's vibrant wine scene, from age-old favorites to modern delights, on this unique tapas and wine tour
- Taste the full spectrum of wines found in the south of Spain, from unique Andalusian specialties to modern delights
- Step into the original style of tapas establishment and see how the tradition has evolved over the years.
- Learn the magic of sherry in an iconic Sevillano bar that's over 100 years old
- Enjoy delicious tapas with your wine, and see how a perfect pairing can enhance your taste experience
- Hear about the history of wine, and how the civilisations that have passed through Spain have affected its production
- Get tips on how to order your food and drink like a local and learn how to avoid the dreaded tourist traps
- Freshly sliced, paprika-spiced chorizo
- Delicious mojama, cured tuna from Cadiz
- A piping hot freshly-made pork montadito
- Chicharrones covered in olive oil - pork belly goodness
- Caña de lomo, the lesser-known cured pork
- Expertly sliced, free range, acorn-fed Iberian ham
- Deliciously light cured sheep´s milk cheese
- A mild paté aperitif with various pairings
- A crepe de mocrilla that you won't forget
- Beautifully prepared bull's tail stew
- Lightly fried prawns with an international twist
- Century-old custard pastry
- A delicious vermouth straight from the barrel
- Bone dry manzanilla sherry
- The uniquely aged amontillado sherry
- A dry white that will surprise you!
- A deliciously complex, fruity red
- An iconic Spanish red we all know and love
- A deliciously sweet taste of Pedro Ximenez
- Ribera del Duero wine
- Rioja wine
- Pedro Ximinez dessert wine
What to Expect on Your Tour
Join us for an incredible journey through the fascinating world of wine and tapas in some of Seville’s best eateries. You’ll sample an array of Spanish wines, from full-bodied reds to innovative whites, delicious vermouth to southern Spain’s much-loved bone dry sherry. And what is wine without a delicious bite to pair it with? We’ll serve up carefully chosen dishes that perfectly compliment the unique taste of each drink, enough for a full lunch or dinner!
But eating and drinking wine is just part of this 2.5 hour experience. As you enjoy the delicious tastes available, you’ll learn about the history of wine, how Spain has become one of the most significant wine producers in the world and the secrets to making sense of Spain’s complex wine classification system. You’ll also get a local insight into how to navigate Seville’s tapas scene, from tips on ordering like a local to expert advice on avoiding the tourist traps in the city. And what better way to learn about how locals drink wine and eat tapas than rubbing shoulders with the locals themselves in the family-run establishments we visit.
You’ll start off in Seville’s original style of tapas establishment, moving on to one of the city’s oldest bars before rounding off the evening in a modern tapas bar that completely changed the face of the Seville modern tapas scene. All this is done in the company of one of our dedicated team of food and wine experts, whose passion and love for all things food and drink in Seville make them the perfect companion in your gastronomic adventure through the city.
And, of course, you’ll get our Devouring Seville mini-guide which is packed with all our favorite places to eat in the city. Plus, exclusive to this tour, you’ll also get our Seville Wine Guide, which will ensure the great wine flows freely for the rest of your trip.
So raise a glass to the most authentic food and wine experience in Seville!
About Our Expert Guides
Your tour will be lead by one of our expert, English-speaking guides. They’re all gifted storytellers who are smart, passionate and talented and whose excitement for this country is contagious!Meet them here!
Map Your Tour
Head off the beaten track in the city center and see the magic of Seville´s maze-like Jewish Quarter
Rave Reviews for This Tour
My wife and I did the Seville Tapas and Wine tour. It was outstanding from beginning to end. The wine, tapas, and selection of restaurants/bars was excellent. I would recommend taking this tour on the first night of your visit to Seville because the guide provides great information and advice for the remainder of your stay. Highly recommend.
Flo was a terrific guide and took us around to three wonderful places, a good mix of new and old. The tasting portions at all places were sizeable, you definitely get your money's worth, and the list of recommendations for the rest of the city, on its own, was almost worth the price of admission. Would highly recommend this to anyone visiting Seville for the first (or 50th) time.
My family and I went on a tour along with one other guest and Flo as our guide. She was incredibly knowledgable, friendly, upbeat and accommodating... We felt as though we got a TRUE TASTE of Seville touring its authentic bars and restaurants. I highly recommend this tour to anyone who enjoys food or wine! - Ikfernan18