Seville Tapas & Wine Tour
Experience Seville's vibrant wine scene, from age-old favorites to modern delights, on this fun walking tapas and wine tasting tour!
- Taste 7+ delicious and unique wines from Andalusia, from dry and sweet local sherries to modern reds and whites
- Dinner across Seville's world-famous tapas bars, some serving local wines and tapas for more than 100 years!
- An insider's look at the traditional tapas bars Seville is so famous for, where you’ll meet the passionate owners, chefs and bartenders who love what they do
- Dive into the complex world of sherry wines and learn why this Andalusian specialty is much more than just a Christmas tipple
- Get tips on how to do tapas like a local, and learn how to avoid the dreaded tourist traps
- Discover the dos and don'ts of Spanish wine culture—including how to pair classic tapas with local wines, read Spanish wine labels and more!
- Freshly sliced cured chorizo
- Delicious mojama—cured tuna from Cadiz
- A piping hot pork montadito
- Slow-roasted pork belly drizzled with Spanish olive oil
- Caña de lomo, the lesser-known cured pork
- Expertly sliced acorn-fed Iberian ham
- Cured sheep’s milk cheese
- A mild paté aperitif with various pairings
- A crepe de morcilla you won't forget
- Beautifully prepared bull's tail stew
- Lightly fried prawns with an international twist
- Delicious vermouth straight from the barrel
- Bone dry manzanilla sherry
- Uniquely aged amontillado sherry
- A dry white that will surprise you!
- A deliciously complex, fruity red
- An iconic Spanish red we all know and love
- A deliciously sweet taste of Pedro Ximenez
What to Expect on Your Tour
This dynamic walking wine tasting in Seville is unlike any other wine tasting you’ve done before! As you make your way from a traditional Sevillano establishment to a new modern bar, you’ll sample a wide array of Spanish wines! And what is wine without a delicious bite alongside it? You’ll taste your way through the city, all while learning the ins and outs of the Spanish wine world, including how (and what!) to order during the rest of your stay!
After meeting your expert food and wine guide in Plaza Nueva, you’ll make your way to one of Seville’s most traditional types of eateries—an abacería! Here you’ll enjoy a glass of vermouth just like the locals do, and it’ll be paired with an array of delicious cured meats.
On the way to your next stop, your expert guide will point out one of Seville’s most famous (and beautiful!) monuments. You’ll then make your way to one of the city’s oldest bars. Once inside, you’ll taste the things locals come back for again and again—beautifully cured acorn-fed Iberian ham, cheese and two types of sherry— a crisp glass of manzanilla sherry, and a richer, darker version called amontillado.
The final stop of the night will be quite unlike the previous two! In fact, this restaurant was one of the original pioneers in Seville’s gastro food scene. Apart from its delicious food, though, it also boasts a superb wine list. This is all good news, as you’ll be tasting 3 innovative tapas, each one paired with a special Spanish wine.
As always with Devour Seville tours, your guide will give you a copy of our Devouring Seville mini guide, packed with all of our favorite places to eat and drink in the city, so you’ll be eating well for the rest of your stay!
About Our Expert Guides
Your tour will be lead by one of our expert, English-speaking guides. They’re all gifted storytellers who are smart, passionate and talented and whose excitement for this country is contagious!Meet them here!
Map Your Tour
Head off the beaten track in the city center and see the magic of Seville's maze-like Jewish Quarter
Rave Reviews for This Tour
My wife and I did the Seville Tapas and Wine tour. It was outstanding from beginning to end. The wine, tapas, and selection of restaurants/bars was excellent. I would recommend taking this tour on the first night of your visit to Seville because the guide provides great information and advice for the remainder of your stay. Highly recommend.
Flo was a terrific guide and took us around to three wonderful places, a good mix of new and old. The tasting portions at all places were sizeable, you definitely get your money's worth, and the list of recommendations for the rest of the city, on its own, was almost worth the price of admission. Would highly recommend this to anyone visiting Seville for the first (or 50th) time.
My family and I went on a tour along with one other guest and Flo as our guide. She was incredibly knowledgable, friendly, upbeat and accommodating... We felt as though we got a TRUE TASTE of Seville touring its authentic bars and restaurants. I highly recommend this tour to anyone who enjoys food or wine! - Ikfernan18