Tapas Like a Local: Triana Neighborhood Tapas Tour
Taste your way through authentic Triana, home to hundreds of bustling tapas bars and taverns!
Meet your local guide for an action-packed evening-- you'll hop from tapas bar to tapas bar in the Triana neighborhood, tasting local beverages (think ice-cold beer, homemade vermouth, and, of course, wine!) and specialty tapas. You’ll devour the most typical Seville tapas and learn the true art of a “tapeo”! You can’t leave Seville without an authentic tapas crawl, and this is the best way to do it.
- Tapas crawl dinner across 4 of Seville's emblematic tapas bars in the bustling Triana neighborhood--these are the authentic places locals love, handpicked by the Devour Seville team
- Meet the proud families behind the tapas as we take you to the bars they've been running for generations, and tell you their stories
- Going for tapas is also about the drinks-- taste local favorites like draft beer, wine, sherry and vermouth
- Discover the beautiful Triana neighborhood—far from the tourist trail, and famous for its art, history and local flavor
- Great local insight from your expert foodie guide, including tips for Seville’s solemn Semana Santa and the colorful April Fair
- A cultural experience-- a true tapas tour can’t be had in other countries, this is something you must experience in Seville and Triana is the best place to discover the art of the “tapeo”!
What to Expect on Your Tour
Join us for a true Seville tapas crawl through one of the city’s most authentic neighborhoods, Triana. Led by a passionate foodie, you’ll visit the most authentic gems in the famous Triana neighborhood, and pop in and out of the busy bars just like the locals do. By the end of the evening you’ll know exactly how to do tapas like a local, and have tasted some of Seville’s best specialty tapas and drinks. You’ll also explore the fascinating neighborhood known as Triana– the birthplace of flamenco, home to Seville’s traditional ceramic workshops, and site of the city’s oldest church!
Start your evening on the banks of the Guadalquivir River with a crash course in Sevillian history. Then, it’s across the iconic Isabel II Bridge to your first tapas stop, a bar steeped in local tradition and the perfect place to learn all about Seville’s most famous festivals. While there, enjoy an aperitif of homemade vermouth and a variety of snacks to whet your appetite.
On the way to your second tapas stop, you’ll wind through Triana’s cobblestone backstreets making two special stops along the way – at an emblematic church and a tiny chapel. Then, it’s time for a treat the locals love, fresh shrimp and ice cold beer!
Just on the other side of Triana’s main pedestrian street is the third tapas bar, serving up the city’s best pork sirloin and tasty grilled mushrooms. Wash it all down with the local substitute to sangria or a local wine.
As you keep on exploring the hidden backstreets of Triana, learn about the neighborhood’s centuries-old ceramics tradition and catch a glimpse of the best ceramic shops in town. Finally, polish off the evening at an adorable family-run shop famous for its sherry wines served straight from the barrel with flamenco flair.
And as with all Devour Seville tours, your guide will give you a copy of our Devouring Seville guide, which is packed with all our favorite places to eat and drink in the city! So put down your guidebook and get ready to experience Seville like a local!
About Our Expert Guides
Your tour will be lead by one of our expert, English-speaking guides. They’re all gifted storytellers who are smart, passionate and talented and whose excitement for this country is contagious!Meet them here!
Map Your Tour
Triana is the unofficial stomping grounds of Seville’s most famous flamenco artists, world-famous bullfighters, artisan ceramic workshops and much more!