Seville Tapas & Flamenco Tour
A heart-stopping flamenco showed paired with a crash course on Seville’s delicious tapas scene!
- Tickets to the best flamenco show in Seville, where you'll experience the awe-inspiring passion of an authentic flamenco performance
- Enjoy 5+ of Spain's most treasured wines, including the local favorite aperitif, sherry!
- Taste the most delicious local dishes, from Spain's iconic Iberian ham to uniquely prepared modern tapas
- Dodge the tourist traps at 3 of Seville's best tapas bars in the old city—authentic establishments that make Seville so special
- Learn the history, secrets and traditions behind flamenco before the show. Be amazed at the passion and power of authentic flamenco!
- A crash course on Seville's unique culture—from food and drink to local traditions and festivals
Absolutely a must do! It was much better than being on our own with a guidebook! The tapas bars were excellent and definitely places we would not likely have found on our own. The flamenco show was superb, in an intimate venue. Sophie told us a lot about the history, types of flamenco, and generally all about what we would see in the show. Knowing that in advance made the show much more interesting. We have taken several food tours around the world but I would say that this was the best. It is not cheap, but well worth it. You won't forget the experience.
We had such a terrific time on this tour! Our guide's enthusiasm for Seville and flamenco was contagious. She took great care of our small group, leading us to two traditional tapas spots before we attended a passionate flamenco performance in an intimate venue. After the show, we shared a delicious sit-down dinner at a modern tapas restaurant. This tour was worth every euro—highly recommended!
This was a fabulous tour, made incredible by Sophie. I have done many, many food tours, but her passion for Seville and flamenco, made this tour particularly amazing! I learned more on this tour than I have seeing flamenco 4 times in Seville over the past year. What a real treat! I would do it again!
- Freshly sliced, paprika-spiced chorizo
- Delicious mojama—cured tuna from Cadiz
- A piping hot pork montadito
- Slow-roasted pork belly drizzled with Spanish olive oil
- Caña de lomo, the lesser-known cured pork
- Expertly sliced acorn-fed Iberian ham
- Cured sheep’s milk cheese
- Amazing slow-cooked stew wrapped in a tasty cannelloni
- Juicy prawn and mushroom risotto
- Crispy potatoes served in a homemade red pepper sauce
- The delicious dessert of the day
- A delicious vermouth straight from the barrel
- Bone dry manzanilla sherry
- A selection of Spanish red and white wines
What to Expect on Your Tour
Join us for a night of passionate flamenco and delicious tapas—two pillars in Andalusian culture, and unfortunately, two things often very misunderstood by visitors! Learn why Seville is truly the mecca of Spanish tapas, and experience the mysteries, emotion and power of authentic flamenco firsthand! Your local expert guide will arm you with the knowledge and context you need for a truly lasting flamenco experience!
Start things off with a visit to one of our favorite types of establishments in Seville—an abacería! Traditionally where locals used to shop, these are now great places for tapas in the city. While you get a crash course in eating tapas in Seville from your local expert guide, you’ll enjoy a delicious vermouth paired with a few tasty bites to whet your appetite.
Next, you’ll go to one of Seville’s oldest (and most traditional!) bars! You’ll try two things the locals absolutely love to order here—expertly sliced acorn-fed Iberian ham and a local white wine. As you enjoy this Spanish delicacy, your guide will begin to lead you through the roots and mysteries of flamenco—from its unclear origins to its current worldwide fame, you’ll see how Seville fits into this remarkable story!
Then, it’s time to head to the show! Tucked within Seville’s gorgeous Santa Cruz neighborhood, you’ll be enjoying the flamenco show in a stunning 15th-century building. Get ready to experience the power, passion and sheer drama of real flamenco! The dancing, singing and magical guitar playing all come together for one unforgettable show! Thanks to your newfound knowledge of this mysterious art, you’ll be able to savor this world-class performance a little more.
Afterwards, it’s time for a sit-down tapas dinner at the final stop of the evening—a hidden family-run tapas bar that serves up delicious food and fantastic local wines. There’s no better setting to discuss what you’ve just witnessed! After dinner, you’ll finish things off with a little something sweet!
We hope to see you soon for an unforgettable evening of flamenco and tapas in Seville!
As always with Devour Seville tours, your guide will give you a copy of our Devouring Seville mini guide, packed with all of our favorite places to eat and drink in the city, so you’ll be eating well for the rest of your stay! You’ll also get our special flamenco guide full of the names of great flamenco books, films and albums so you can continue growing your new-found love of this beautiful art!
About Our Expert Guides
Your tour will be lead by one of our expert, English-speaking guides. They’re all gifted storytellers who are smart, passionate and talented and whose excitement for this country is contagious!Meet them here!
Map Your Tour
Explore the streets where Spain's first ever flamenco shows took place and see where the tradition thrives in modern day Seville.