Spanish Wine Tasting in Seville Gourmet Wine Bar
Taste six Spanish wines from Spain's best (and sometimes underappreciated!) wine regions. Tapas too!
- 6 delicious Spanish wines from across Andalusia showcasing the region’s diversity, including red, white & sherry wines
- Tasty pairings with local delicacies such as cheeses, cured meats, conserved fish and meats, and olives
- Experience visiting an abacería, a special type of establishment in Andalusia that operates both as a bar and a grocery store
- Get tips and tricks for drinking & buying wine in Spain (and back home!)
- Learn about the Spanish wine scene with a passionate English-speaking wine lover
We tasted lovely tapas and wines. It was really wonderful to talk to Maria and to learn more about Seville. She also recommended some nice places to eat. It was really great!
The tasting portions were sizable, you definitely get your money's worth, and the list of recommendations for the rest of the city, on its own, was worth the price of admission. Would highly recommend this to anyone visiting Seville for the first (or 50th) time.
We had some delicious and unusual tapas and wines and sherries. David showed us tastings we definitely wouldn't have tried otherwise. It was a fun and enjoyable educational evening. We enjoyed meeting the other people on the tour and the company was entertaining. Highly recommended.
- Local varieties of olives
- Mini toast topped with anchovy
- Salt-cured tuna loin from Cadiz
- Mussels in escabeche
- Semi-cured goat cheese from Cadiz
- Seville's famous slow-cooked pork sandwich
- Beautifully seasoned, slow-roasted pork belly
- Sweet barrel aged vermouth from Jerez
- Bone dry Manzanilla sherry from Sanlucar de Barrameda
- Unique Amontillado sherry from Jerez
- Crisp, dry white wine from Andalusia
- Barrel aged red wine from Andalusia
- Barrel aged red wine from Rioja
What to Expect on Your Tour
Join us on a Spanish wine adventure to unlock the secrets of Spanish wine as we taste our way around the region of Andalusia in six glasses! Our Spanish wine tasting in Seville is led by a passionate local wine lover, you’ll sip and swirl your way through this pre-meal wine tasting in Seville.
Over the course of two hours, you’ll learn the fascinating history of Spanish winemaking, the most common local grape varieties and what to look for when buying Spanish wine—including demystifying intricate wine labels!
You’ll taste six excellent wines paired with light tapas, from dry and crisp Spanish white wine to undervalued top-quality sherry wines. Finally, you’ll move on to the country’s best reds. We’ll introduce you to some of the classics, but also to some small producers and unexpected surprises worth seeking out!
No matter your prior wine knowledge, this wine tasting in Seville is perfect for anyone curious about Spanish wine. You’ll leave with a greater appreciation for this country’s incredible wines, as well as a list of wines to seek out during the rest of your trip.
And as with all Devour Seville experiences, your guide will give you a copy of our Devouring Seville guide, which is packed with all our favorite places to eat and drink in the city! So put down your guidebook and get ready to experience Seville like a local!
Cheers to seeing you soon!
About Our Expert Guides
Your tour will be lead by one of our expert, English-speaking guides. They’re all gifted storytellers who are smart, passionate and talented and whose excitement for this country is contagious!Meet them here!
Map Your Tour
The heart of the city filled with gorgeous architecture, hidden bars and restaurants, and picturesque streets.