Seville Tapas & Wine Tour
Experience Seville's vibrant wine scene, from age-old favorites to modern delights, on this fun walking tapas and wine tasting tour!
- Taste 6+ delicious and unique wines from Andalusia, from dry and sweet local sherries to modern reds and whites
- Dinner across Seville's world-famous tapas bars, some serving local wines and tapas for more than 100 years!
- An insider's look at the traditional tapas bars Seville is so famous for, where you’ll meet the passionate owners, chefs and bartenders who love what they do
- Dive into the complex world of sherry wines and learn why this Andalusian specialty is much more than just a Christmas tipple
- Get tips on how to do tapas like a local, and learn how to avoid the dreaded tourist traps
- Discover the dos and don'ts of Spanish wine culture—including how to pair classic tapas with local wines, read Spanish wine labels and more!
The Tapas & Wine Tasting tour with Maria was fantastic. She gave us great tips and tricks not just for ordering the right tapas, but also how to spot tourist traps and a history of local wines. We ate fabulous food and it felt like we were all out to dinner as friends. I'd highly recommend this tour to cap off your trip in Seville or as a primer for your first night to know where to go.
Pilar was the perfect guide, she is incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about her city, and we tried things that neither of us had tried before. It was such fun and we cannot recommend this tour highly enough.
We took the evening tapas and wine tasting tour with our superb guide, David. His passion for all things Seville was infectious. We learnt so much and discovered some gorgeous tapas bars along the way. One of the best things we did in Seville.
- Freshly sliced cured chorizo
- Delicious mojama—cured tuna from Cadiz
- A piping hot pork montadito
- Slow-roasted pork belly drizzled with Spanish olive oil
- Caña de lomo, the lesser-known cured pork
- Expertly sliced acorn-fed Iberian ham
- Cured sheep’s milk cheese
- A mild paté aperitif with various pairings
- Lightly fried prawns with an international twist
- Perfectly grilled Iberian pork loin
- Beautifully prepared bull's tail stew
- Delicious vermouth straight from the barrel
- Bone dry manzanilla sherry
- Uniquely aged amontillado sherry
- A dry white that will surprise you!
- A deliciously complex, fruity red
- An iconic Spanish red we all know and love
- A sweet sip of Pedro Ximenez
What to Expect on Your Tour
This dynamic walking wine tasting in Seville is unlike any other wine tasting you’ve done before! As you make your way from a traditional Sevillano establishment to a new modern bar, you’ll sample a wide array of Spanish wines! And what is wine without a delicious bite alongside it? You’ll taste your way through the city, all while learning the ins and outs of the Spanish wine world, including how (and what!) to order during the rest of your stay!
After meeting your expert food and wine guide in Plaza Nueva, you’ll make your way to one of Seville’s most traditional types of eateries—an abacería! Here you’ll enjoy a glass of vermouth just like the locals do, and it’ll be paired with an array of delicious cured meats.
On the way to your next stop, your expert guide will point out one of Seville’s most famous (and beautiful!) monuments. You’ll then make your way to one of the city’s oldest bars. Once inside, you’ll taste the things locals come back for again and again—beautifully cured acorn-fed Iberian ham, cheese and two types of sherry— a crisp glass of manzanilla sherry, and a richer, darker version called amontillado.
The final stop of the night will be quite unlike the previous two! In fact, this restaurant was one of the original pioneers in Seville’s gastro food scene. Apart from its delicious food, though, it also boasts a superb wine list. This is all good news, as you’ll be tasting 3 innovative tapas, each one paired with a special Spanish wine.
As always with Devour Seville tours, your guide will give you a copy of our Devouring Seville mini guide, packed with all of our favorite places to eat and drink in the city, so you’ll be eating well for the rest of your stay!
About Our Expert Guides
Your tour will be lead by one of our expert, English-speaking guides. They’re all gifted storytellers who are smart, passionate and talented and whose excitement for this country is contagious!Meet them here!
Map Your Tour
Head off the beaten track in the city center and see the magic of Seville's maze-like Jewish Quarter